David Armstrong/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to David Armstrong, or pages that link to David Armstrong or to this page or whose text .
- Dispositions : Add brief definition or description
- Epistemology : Philosophical discipline dealing with the nature of knowledge and justification of beliefs.
- Internalism and externalism : Names of two contrasting theories in several areas of philosophy, Internalism has a variety of different meanings within philosophy, and for each of these meanings there is a corresponding externalist position which is just the denial of the internalist one.
- Metaphysics : Branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the nature of the world.
- Ontology : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See ontology (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Philosophy of mind : Philosophical discipline which deals with the nature of, and knowledge of, the mind, the brain and mental functions and phenomena.
- John Anderson (philosopher) : Add brief definition or description
- Scientific realism : Philosophical position that posits that the entities proposed by science are real (as opposed to an epistemic abstraction).
- Universals : General or abstract objects such as concepts, qualities, relations, and numbers, as opposed to particular objects.