Extraordinary rendition/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Extraordinary rendition, or pages that link to Extraordinary rendition or to this page or whose text .
- International law : The formal conduct of interactions between nation-states, both at the national level and on behalf of their citizens; generally accepted as first formalized by Hugo Grotius.
- Criminal law : Add brief definition or description
- Immigration law : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, Croatia : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, Denmark : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, Israel : The capture of persons of interest to Israel, in foreign countries, without going through a process of international extradition or warfare establishing the status of prisoner of war
- Extraordinary rendition, Russia : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, Sweden : Add brief definition or description
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S. : General United States policy and laws regarding the transfer of a person of interest to another country, without going through formal international extradition but possibly through other administrative hearings
- International extradition : The process by which one country asks the overt judicial system of another country to surrender, to the first country, a person resident in the second, to face criminal proceedings in the first country
- Intrastate extradition (U.S.) : Add brief definition or description
- Torture : The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique.