Asperger's syndrome/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Asperger's syndrome, or pages that link to Asperger's syndrome or to this page or whose text .
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Psychiatry : The subfield of health sciences concerned with mental disorders.
- Autism : Developmental disability that results from a disorder of the human central nervous system.
- Hans Asperger : Add brief definition or description
- Agent Orange : An herbicide sprayed, by the United States Air Force over suspected enemy hideouts in jungle during the Vietnam War, which proved to have an unexpected and extremely toxic contaminant.
- Albert Einstein : 20th-century physicist who formulated the theories of relativity.
- Antisocial personality disorder : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood.
- Anxiety : A physiological state marked by demonstrable changes in cognitive, somatic, emotional, and behavioral components.
- Neuro-diversity : Assertion that atypical neurological wiring is a normal human difference that is to be tolerated and respected as any other human difference.
- Pervasive developmental disorder : Disorders characterized by severe deficits in many areas of development, including social interaction and communication, or by the presence of repetitive, stereotyped behaviors.
- Syndrome : Group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease, psychological disorder, or other abnormal condition.