Bill of Rights (United States)/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Bill of Rights (United States), or pages that link to Bill of Rights (United States) or to this page or whose text .
- Constitution : A set of rules that are the ultimate source of legal authority and powers for a state.
- U.S. Constitution : Document that states the fundamental constitutional law of the United States of America.
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- Democracy : A form of government in which ultimate sovereignty rests with the people.
- : The legal doctrine holding that the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution implicitly "incorporates" many of the provisions of the Bill of Rights and applies them to state governments.