Breed registry/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Breed registry, or pages that link to Breed registry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Breed registry. Needs checking by a human.
- Dog breeding : The vocation of mating carefully selected specimens of the same dog breed in order to reproduce specific, consistently replicable qualities and characteristics.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Pedigree papers : Set of documents from an authorised breed registry that attests to the purebred status of an animal.
- Purebred : Cultivated varieties or cultivars of an animal species, achieved through the process of selective breeding of individuals of unmixed lineage over many generations.
- Registry (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- True breeding : An organism that produces offspring with the same traits. The alleles for most genes are homozygous.