Canadian English/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Canadian English, or pages that link to Canadian English or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Canadian English. Needs checking by a human.
- American English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United States of America; widely used around the world.
- British Empire : The worldwide domain controlled by Britain from its origins about 1600
- British English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United Kingdom; widely used around the world, especially in current and former countries of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Dialect : Regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists.
- Dictionary : Reference work containing words classed alphabetically and giving information about spelling, etymology and usage.
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.