|Main article||Home||Talk||All articles (10)||Citable (0)||Members (1)|
This is a listing of articles that have been designated as particularly relevant to the Phonology Subgroup.
To designate an article for inclusion in this subgroup, go to the article's Metadata page and :
- List Phonology as one of the subgroup categories (i.e., sub1, sub2 or sub3) as indicated by the B in the adjacent image.
- Update or add appropriate workgroup categories (i.e., cat1, cat2 or cat3) as indicated by the A in the adjacent image.
- Update the appropriate entries for cat_check, status, underlinked and cleanup; see here for a full explanation of these fields.
- It is often necessary to "jog" articles to make them display in workgroups and subgroups. "Jogging" is done by editing an article's main page and adding a blank space at the end of any paragraph.
- The Metadata page may list the article for inclusion in as many as 3 main workgroup categories plus as many as 3 subgroup categories.
Articles concerning the study of sound and sign patterns in language.