Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or pages that link to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or to this page or whose text .
- Mental disorder : Add brief definition or description
- Mental illness : A disease of the brain and mind.
- Bipolar disorder : A mental illness of the subtype mood disorders which is also known as manic-depressive illness, characterised by the occurrence of manic or hypomanic states alternating with bouts of depression.
- Child abuse : The act of intentionally harming a child, or the results of that act.
- Child sexual abuse : A subtype of child abuse that occurs when an adult or older child forces or coerces a child into sexual activity.
- Dissociative disorder : A class of diagnoses that involve a disruption of memory, awareness, identity and/or perception.
- Dissociative identity disorder : The presence of two or more distinct personality states that alternate control over a person's behaviour.
- Intermittent explosive disorder : Add brief definition or description
- Taxonomy : The principles underlying classification, often in a hierarchy.