Etymology of ham radio/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Etymology of ham radio, or pages that link to Etymology of ham radio or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Etymology of ham radio. Needs checking by a human.
- Amateur radio : (Ham Radio), pertains to the transmission and reception of radio signals by private individuals for non-commercial and two-way purposes.
- Guglielmo Marconi : (1874 - 1937) Italian inventor and pioneer of radio communication.
- SOS : Conventional description used for the Morse code international distress signal (· · · — — — · · ·).
- Wireless telegraphy : The use of radio to send telegraphic messages rather than by long-distance transmission lines.