Evolutionary psychology controversy/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Evolutionary psychology controversy, or pages that link to Evolutionary psychology controversy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Evolutionary psychology controversy. Needs checking by a human.
- Daniel C. Dennett : American author and professor of philosophy at Tufts, has written on free will and the mind.
- Evolutionary psychology : The comparative study of the nervous system and its relation to behaviour across species.
- Free will : The intuition, or philosophical doctrine, that one can control one's actions or freely choose among alternatives.
- Reductionism : The attempt to replace high-level explanations of phenomena by more basic explanations, often in terms of interacting subsystems or parts.
- Steven Pinker : (b. 18 September 1954) Canadian experimental psychologist, cognitive scientist, and author of popular science, known for his wide-ranging advocacy of evolutionary psychology and the computational theory of mind.