Jack London/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Jack London, or pages that link to Jack London or to this page or whose text .
- American literature : The novels, plays, poetry, and other creative written work of the American people, from Colonial times to the present.
- The Call of the Wild : 1903 novel by Jack London about a domestic dog sold to a sled team in Alaska and his struggles to adapt.
- White Fang : Add brief definition or description
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Alaska : The largest and most northerly state in the United States of America but sparse in population (pop. 670,053).
- California, history since 1846 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state from 1846 to the present day.
- Famous dogs : Annotated history of real canines notable in their own right.
- Panic of 1893 : A massive contraction in the American economy (a depression) that began in 1893 and ended in 1897.
- San Francisco : The fourth-largest city in California, and the center of the Bay Area.