Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sense and Sensibility : Add brief definition or description
- Pride and Prejudice : [Jane Austen]]'s second and best known novel. (Or First Impressions)
- Mansfield Park : Add brief definition or description
- Emma : A novel by Jane Austen, often considered her most accomplished work.
- Northanger Abbey : (1818) A satire on the Gothic novel.
- : (1818) Jane Austen's last completed novel, where a poor young naval officer, unable to marry his love, eight years earlier, returns, wealthy, to find she is a spinster
- Lady Susan : (1870) Jane Austen's last and least known work, an epistolary novel.