Karl Marx/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Karl Marx, or pages that link to Karl Marx or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- History of economic thought : the historical development of economic thinking.
- Marxist Socialism : Refers to a Marxian school of economics which emerged soon after Marx's death, led by his companions and co-writers, Friedrich Engels and Karl Kautsky.
- The German Ideology : Add brief definition or description
- Communism : A political ideology, and also a system of government, according to which the means of production (including all large business concerns) should be controlled by the government.
- Frankfurt School : Marxist approach to philosophy and social criticism that originated with the Institute of Social Research in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.