< LandraceJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Landrace, or pages that link to Landrace or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Landrace. Needs checking by a human.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Fox Terrier : Small to medium-sized hunting terrier developed to rout fox and vermin.
- Jack Russell Terrier : Small, tenacious and resourceful terrier originally developed as a hunting dog.
- Kennel club : Society dedicated to the welfare of purebred dogs that sponsor trials and shows, and keep purebred registries.
- Plant breeding : The purposeful manipulation of plant species in order to create desired genotypes and phenotypes for specific purposes, such as food production, forestry, and horticulture.
- Rat Terrier : American dog breed originally developed to catch rats on farms.
- Selective breeding : Process of breeding plants and animals for particular genetic traits and desirable characteristics.
- Terrier : A member or descendant of any of several dog breeds or dog landraces originally developed for hunting or vermin routing.