Linda Greenhouse/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Linda Greenhouse, or pages that link to Linda Greenhouse or to this page or whose text .
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Supreme Court of the United States : The final federal court of appeals in the U.S., consisting of nine Justices.
- Feist Publications v. Rural Telephone Service : A U.S. Supreme Court case which determined that facts or lists of facts could not be copyrighted.