Model-dependent realism/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Model-dependent realism, or pages that link to Model-dependent realism or to this page or whose text .
- Reality : Various concepts in philosophy and science presenting diverse views of what categories of entities, if any, do or do not qualify as existing absolutely, self-sufficiently and objectively irrespective of human presence.
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Extended cognition : The extension of mental processes and mind beyond the body to include aspects of the environment in which an organism is embedded and the organism's interaction with that environment
- Occam's razor : Other things being equal—when several theories explain the same facts equally well, it is rational to prefer the most parsimonious of the theories.