National Association for the Advancement of Colored People/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, or pages that link to National Association for the Advancement of Colored People or to this page or whose text .
- Council on American Islamic Relations : Self-described as a Muslim American civil liberties and advocacy group, which makes its audited finances public, a group that has been challenged as a militant Islamic front by generally ideological critics
- DePaul University : A private university in Chicago, Illinois, USA, founded by the Congregation of the Mission in 1898.
- Deval Patrick : Governor of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, 2006-present
- Gold Democrats : Add brief definition or description
- Thurgood Marshall : (1908-1993) Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and former Solicitor General (U.S.); first African-American to serve in these positions; attorney for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study : Clinical study conducted in the 1930s in Tuskegee, Alabama, by the US Public Health Service, into syphilis for research related to the natural progression of the untreated disease.
- U.S. History : The history of the United States of America from the colonial era to the present.