< PhishingJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Phishing, or pages that link to Phishing or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Phishing. Needs checking by a human.
- Clandestine human-source intelligence : clandestine operations by people who secretly collect intelligence, and their support by couriers, forgers, radio operators, and other operational personnel.
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.
- E-mail spoofing : is a practice where the sender address and other parts of the e-mail header are altered to give an impression that the e-mail originated from a different source.
- Email : A method of composing, sending, storing, and receiving messages over electronic communication systems.
- Information security : The set of policies and protective measures used to ensure appropriate confidentiality, integrity and availability to information; usually assumed to be information in a computer or telecommunications network but the principles extend to people and the physical world
- Malware : A term created from the words "malicious" and "software", used to describe undesirable or harmful software and changes to a computer.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol : In the Internet Protocol Suite, SMTP is the basic method for transferring the "envelopes" of electronic mail among servers performing the electronic "post office" function, not the user mailbox function.
- Social engineering : Subverting a security system by deceiving its users.
- Website : A collection of pages that provide content.