Primary election/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Primary election, or pages that link to Primary election or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Primary election. Needs checking by a human.
- 2008 United States presidential election : The 55th quadrennial United States presidential election held on November 4, 2008.
- Alben Barkley : (1877-1956) United States Congressman, Senator, Senate Majority Leader, and Vice President under Harry Truman.
- Election : Formal decision-making process by which a population chooses an individual to hold office.
- Lyndon B. Johnson : American politician (1908-1973); president 1963–1969; known for his civil rights bills and "The Great Society".
- Political party : An organization that seeks to advance the interests of its members by obtaining political power
- Progressive Era : The period of political, administrative and social reform that began in the 1890s and ended after World War I.
- Thurgood Marshall : (1908-1993) Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and former Solicitor General (U.S.); first African-American to serve in these positions; attorney for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Voting system : A methodology for collecting and combining the preferences of a population of voters for various candidates.