Proteus mirabilis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Proteus mirabilis, or pages that link to Proteus mirabilis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Proteus mirabilis. Needs checking by a human.
- Carbenicillin : A beta-lactam antibiotic and penicillin derivative used against infections of the urinary tract.
- Cefaclor : A second generation cephalosporin antibiotic drug used to treat both Gram-positive and Gram-negative aerobic bacteria.
- Cefepime : Fourth-generation cephalosporin antibiotic typically reserved for severe infections.
- Cinoxacin : An antibiotic used to treat urinary tract infections caused by many aerobic, Gram-negative bacteria.
- Mezlocillin : A penicillin-like, beta-lactam antibiotic medication.
- Netilmicin : An aminoglycoside antibiotic derivative of sisomycin.