< PumpkinJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pumpkin. Needs checking by a human.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Halloween : Holiday observed on 31 October, the eve of All Saints' Day, which can be traced to the Celtic festival of Samhain, celebrated in ancient England and Ireland to mark the beginning of the Celtic new year.
- Mexico : A country in North America, bordering the United States on the north and Guatemala and Belize on the south.
- Plymouth Colony : English colony in North America, 1620-1691, until it was absorbed by Massachusetts.
- Squash (food) : Annual herbaceous plants of the genus Cucurbita.