Ron Parker (artist)/Works
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- September, 1996 VOICES from the WILD. A book of poetry by David Bouchard, illustrated with twenty five paintings, published by Raincoast Books and distributed in the United States by Chronicle Books.
- June, 1999 ROCKY MOUNTAIN WILDLIFE, A book of fourteen paintings and captions written by Parker, published by Raincoast Books. Reviewed by CM Magazine: Canadian Review of Materials.
- Between 1982 and 1991, Mill Pond Press of Venice, Florida published limited edition reproductions of his paintings.
- Between September, 1991 and 1993, Ron published his own limited editions through his company, Wolf Creek Editions.
- Between January, 1994 and June, 1997, Greenwich Workshop Inc. published limited editions of his paintings.
- Since October, 1997, Bruce McGaw Graphics has published posters of his wildlife paintings.
- Since 2000, Applejack Art Partners have handled the licensing of the wildlife paintings
One Man Shows
- May, 1981 Hyatt Regency Hotel, Vancouver, British Columbia
- October, 1983 Beckett Gallery, Hamilton, Ontario
- October, 1985 Beckett Gallery
- May, 1986 Pacific Wildlife Gallery, Lafayette, California
- May, 1987 Pacific Wildlife Gallery
- October, 1988 Beckett Gallery
- November, 1988 Pacific Wildlife Gallery
- November, 1989 Frameworks and Wildlife Gallery, Barneveld, New York
- May, 1991 Pacific Wildlife Gallery
- February, 1993 Grasslands Gallery, Edmonton, Alberta
- May, 1993 Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, B.C.
- October, 1993 Rocky Mountain Gallery, Calgary, Alberta
- May, 1994 Featured Artist, Vancouver International Wildlife Art Show Vancouver Convention Centre
- April, 1995 Harrison Gallery, Vancouver, B.C.
- June, 1996 Harrison Gallery
- April, 1997 Germanton Gallery, Germanton, N.C.
- November, 1997 Harrison Gallery
- April, 2000 Harrison Gallery
- March, 2002 Goward House, Victoria, B.C.
- October, 2003 Goward House
- October, 2005 The Avenue Gallery, Victoria, B.C.
- October, 2006 The Avenue Gallery
- November, 2007 The Avenue Gallery
- 1993 Commissioned by the Royal Canadian Mint to do a set of four coins depicting the Sea Otter as a Collector Edition of $300, $150, $50 and $30 coins along with artists Glenn Loates, Robert Bateman and George Mclean who are doing similar sets. Released as the 1994 Platinum Coin Set.
- 1985 Painting Wings Over Winter selected for the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum Birds in Art Exhibition and Tour.
- 1986 Robin in Cherry Blossoms selected for the LYWAM Tenth Anniversary Birds in Art Exhibition and Tour to China.
- 1986 Following Mama selected for the Society of Animal Artists 26th juried exhibition at the California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California.
- 1989 White Tailed Tropic Birds selected for the LYWAM Birds in Art exhibition.
- 1996 Tea For Two selected for the LYWAM Birds in Art exhibition.