< TeaJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tea. Needs checking by a human.
- Breakfast : The traditional first meal of the day.
- Catalog of global cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Cranberry word : or 'fossilized term', used in morphology to refer to exceptional compound words not built from productive rules, e.g. cranberry (no such thing as *cran-).
- Cream tea : Add brief definition or description
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- English breakfast : A meal generally consisting of four elements: egg, tomato, baked beans, and bacon or sausage.
- Full Irish breakfast : A meal generally consisting of at least five elements: fried pork sausages, bacon rashers, fried egg, toasted bread, and tea.
- Ha Giang Province : A Vietnamese province on the Chinese border, which was China's primary target in the 1984 invasion
- Hemochromatosis : Hereditary disorder affecting iron metabolism in which excessive amounts of iron accumulate in the body tissues, characterized by diabetes mellitus, liver dysfunction, and a bronze pigmentation of the skin.
- Leptotes (orchid) : A genus of orchids formed by nine small species that exist primarily in the dry jungles of South and Southeast Brazil.
- Morning tea : A Commonwealth (particularly Australian) term for a light mid-morning meal intended as a break from working.
- Pearl River : A large river in Southern China. formed from the confluence of three rivers, the North (Bei), West (Xi) and East (Dong) rivers, which collectivity drain a basin of 409,480 km².
- Phu Tho Province : Add brief definition or description
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- South Carolina : A State in the South-eastern USA.
- Tea party : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tea party (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Thai Nguyen Province : A province of northern Vietnam, between Hanoi and the Chinese border provinces, becoming an educational, research, and economic center