Traumatic stress/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Traumatic stress, or pages that link to Traumatic stress or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Traumatic stress. Needs checking by a human.
- Anxiety : A physiological state marked by demonstrable changes in cognitive, somatic, emotional, and behavioral components.
- Complex post-traumatic stress : Clinically recognized condition that results from extended exposure to prolonged social and/or interpersonal trauma.
- OCLC : A nonprofit, membership, computer library service and research organization, founded in 1967 as the Ohio College Library Center.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder : Syndrome of persistent symptoms triggered by acute trauma.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.