U.S. Department of Agriculture/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to U.S. Department of Agriculture, or pages that link to U.S. Department of Agriculture or to this page or whose text .
- Food sciences : Add brief definition or description
- Agriculture : The process of producing food, feed, fiber and other goods by the systematic raising of plants and animals.
- United States cabinet : The most senior committee of the executive branch of the United States government.
- New Deal : The name President Franklin D. Roosevelt gave to the series of programs between 1933–1938 with the goal of relief, recovery and reform of the United States economy during the Great Depression.
- Bread for the World : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Department of the Interior : As opposed to the Interior Departments or Ministries of many countries, which are responsible for police and internal security, this United States cabinet department is primarily responsible for natural resources
- U.S. intelligence and global health : Analysis by the United States intelligence community, in conjunction with more general health organizations, relating to issues of human survival from health-related issues
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security : An executive (cabinet-level) department of the United States government whose primary mission is to protect the security of the nation.
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.