< DDTJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/DDT. Needs checking by a human.
- Integrated pest management : Technique for agricultural disease and pest-control in which as many pest-control methods as possible are used in an ecologically harmonious manner to keep infestation within manageable limits.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Malaria : A tropical infectious disease, caused by protozoa carried by mosquitoes, which is the world's worst insect vector-borne disease
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine : Award conferred once a year since 1901 by the Swedish Karolinska Institute, for physiology or medicine.
- Organic chemistry : The scientific study of the structure, properties, composition, reactions, and preparation (by synthesis or by other means) of chemical compounds of carbon and hydrogen, which may contain any number of other elements.
- Pollutant : Any substance introduced into the environment that adversely affects the usefulness of a natural resource or the health of humans, animals, or ecosystems.
- Saint Lawrence River : A large river in North America, flowing northwards through the provinces of Ontario and Quebec and forming the primary drainage of the Great Lakes into the Atlantic Ocean.