Integrated pest management/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Integrated pest management, or pages that link to Integrated pest management or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Integrated pest management. Needs checking by a human.
- Cotton : Crop widely used for production of clothing fabric.
- DDT : An organochlorine pesticide that is very effective at killing mosquitoes and was used effectively in the fight against malaria.
- Plant breeding : The purposeful manipulation of plant species in order to create desired genotypes and phenotypes for specific purposes, such as food production, forestry, and horticulture.
- Tobacco : A plant genus of the family solanaceae. Members contain nicotine and other biologically active chemicals; its dried leaves are used for smoking.