< EmotionJump to navigation Jump to search
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Physiology : The study of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of tissues and how they interact.
- Psychophysiology : The study of the physiological underpinnings of psychology.
- Behavior : The actions or reactions of an object or organism, usually in relation to a stimulus or its environment.
- Anger : Add brief definition or description
- Anxiety : A physiological state marked by demonstrable changes in cognitive, somatic, emotional, and behavioral components.
- Fear : Add brief definition or description
- Joy : Add brief definition or description
- Sadness : Add brief definition or description
- Surprise : Something unexpected.
- Affect : Add brief definition or description
- Autonomic nervous system : Neurones that are not under conscious control, comprising two antagonistic components, the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Cognition : The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment.
- Cognitive science : The scientific study either of mind or intelligence and includes parts of cognitive psychology, linguistics and computer science.
- Consciousness : Sense of awareness of self and of the environment.
- Coma : A profound state of unconsciousness associated with depressed cerebral activity from which the individual cannot be aroused.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Empathy : Add brief definition or description
- Feeling : Add brief definition or description
- Human uniqueness : Add brief definition or description
- Mood : Add brief definition or description
- Music and emotion : Add brief definition or description
- Unconsciousness : Add brief definition or description