Frankfurt School/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Frankfurt School, or pages that link to Frankfurt School or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Social criticism : Add brief definition or description
- Theodor Adorno : (1903–1969) German philosopher, sociologist and musicologist and Frankfurt School theorist.
- Walter Benjamin : Add brief definition or description
- Jürgen Habermas : A philosopher and sociologist specializing in social capital and the public sphere.
- Max Horkheimer : Add brief definition or description
- Herbert Marcuse : Add brief definition or description
- Critical theory : Add brief definition or description
- Karl Marx : 19th century philosopher and economist. Creator of a theoretical foundation for Communism.
- Postmodernism : A broad collection of critical theories, political attitudes and literary and artistic practices that react to what postmodernists feel to be a modernist culture - one defined by belief in scientific knowledge, moral authority, historical progress and a foundationalist view of language and the self.