Paranoid personality disorder/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Paranoid personality disorder, or pages that link to Paranoid personality disorder or to this page or whose text .
Cluster A (Odd):
- Schizotypal : A personality disorder characterized by social isolation, as well the exhibition of odd behavior and thinking, often accompanied by unconventional belief systems.
- Schizoid : A personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a solitary lifestyle and emotional coldness.
Cluster B (Dramatic):
- Antisocial : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood.
- Borderline : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- Histrionic : A personality disorder characterized by an exaggerated display of emotion to gain attention and sympathy.
- Narcissistic : A personality disorder characterized by an extreme focus on oneself.
Cluster C (Anxious):
- Dependent : Condition characterized by a pervasive psychological dependence on other people
- Obsessive-Compulsive : Personality disorder characterized by inflexibility, rigid conformity to rules and procedures, perfectionism, moral code, and/or excessive orderliness.
- Avoidant : A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.