< PearJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pear. Needs checking by a human.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Fruit : The parts of a plant containing its seeds, usually held in or around a pulpy covering.
- Pollination management : Horticultural practices that accomplish or enhance pollination of a crop, to improve yield or quality, by understanding of the particular crop's pollination needs, and by knowledgeable management of pollenizers, pollinators, and pollination conditions.
- Quince : Deciduous tree Cydonia oblonga or (synonym) Cydonia vulgaris, which grows a pear-shaped edible fruit, with flesh similar to that of the apple.
- Tree : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Tree (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Vinegar : A dilute form of acetic acid used in the kitchen and elsewhere.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).