Pollination management/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Pollination management, or pages that link to Pollination management or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pollination management. Needs checking by a human.
- Africanized bee : Hybrids of the African honey bee, Apis mellifera scutellata, with various European honey bees.
- Apple (tree) : Pomaceous fruit of an apple tree, species Malus domestica, family Rosaceae.
- Beekeeping : The management and maintenance of colonies of honeybees.
- Bee : Flying insects of the order hymenoptera, closely related to wasps and ants.
- Cloning : The generation of genetically identical organisms, using cells derived from an original cell by fission (one cell dividing into two cells) or by mitosis (cell nucleus division with each chromosome splitting into two).
- Cranberry : the common name given to any of several related plants in the genus vaccinium, but especially to the fruit of vaccinium oxycoccos.
- Cucumber : An Asian vine related to squashes that is cultivated for its fruits, which may be eaten raw, pickled or cooked.
- Horticulture : An agricultural discipline concerned with the growing of garden plants.
- List of agricultural methods topics : Add brief definition or description
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Migration (agriculture) : In pre-agricultural hunter-gatherer societies, the practice of following biological migration of game animals or successive maturation of wild food plants.
- Pear : The fruit of various trees in the genus Pyrus, cultivated around the world for food.
- Pollenizer : The plant that provides pollen for pollination of another plant
- Pollination : Process by which pollen is transferred in plants from the male reproductive organ (stamen or staminate cone) to the female reproductive organ (pistil or pistillate cone), thereby enabling fertilisation and sexual reproduction.
- Pollinator decline : The reduction in abundance of pollinators in many ecosystems worldwide.
- Pollinator : Biotic vector that moves pollen from the male anthers of a flower to the female stigma of a flower to accomplish fertilization or syngamy of the female gamete in the ovule of the flower by the male gamete from the pollen grain.
- South Carolina : A State in the South-eastern USA.