< CucumberJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Cucumber, or pages that link to Cucumber or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cucumber. Needs checking by a human.
- Beekeeping : The management and maintenance of colonies of honeybees.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Crop origins and evolution : History of the origins of agriculture and the evolutionary processes that have affected plants during and after domestication.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Pickle : A food preserved with methods that include fermentation in brine, storage in acid environments such as vinegar or citrus juice, heat cooking, and possible subsequent heat sterilization; all the methods may be used for a specific preparation
- Pollination management : Horticultural practices that accomplish or enhance pollination of a crop, to improve yield or quality, by understanding of the particular crop's pollination needs, and by knowledgeable management of pollenizers, pollinators, and pollination conditions.
- Pollination : Process by which pollen is transferred in plants from the male reproductive organ (stamen or staminate cone) to the female reproductive organ (pistil or pistillate cone), thereby enabling fertilisation and sexual reproduction.
- Squash (food) : Annual herbaceous plants of the genus Cucurbita.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).